Report NEP-LAW-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Tim Friehe & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2018. "On the Role of Emotions in Experimental Litigation Contests," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-02, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Michele Polo, 2018. "The innovation theory of harm: an appraisal," IEFE Working Papers 103, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Carlo Capuano & Iacopo Grassi, 2018. "Patent Protection and Threat of Litigation in Oligopoly," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Guido de Blasio & Daniela Vuri, 2017. "Effects of the joint custody law in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 50 JEL Classification: K3, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Florence Kondylis & Mattea Stein, 2018. "The Speed of Justice," PSE Working Papers halshs-01735025, HAL.
- Polemis, Michael, 2018. "How effective are remedies in merges cases? A European and national assessment," MPRA Paper 85180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perry Spann, 2017. "A Legal Lethal Education," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908204, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Penet, Pierre, 2018. "Rethinking odious debt in the age of predatory lending: Old ideas for new problems," Working Papers unige:102988, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Cid, Alejandro & Cabrera, José María, 2017. "Allocation of Usufruct Rights in Informal Markets: Evidence form the Streets," MPRA Paper 84736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Aslund, 2018. "Will Ukraine Be Able to Establish Real Property Rights?," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0153, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dehos, Fabian T., 2017. "The refugee wave to Germany and its impact on crime," Ruhr Economic Papers 737, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mitu Gulati & Ugo Panizza, 2018. "The Hausmann-Gorky Effect," IHEID Working Papers 02-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2018. "Auctions with Limited Liability through Default or Resale," CSEF Working Papers 494, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M. Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2018. "How Post-crisis Regulation Has Affected Bank CEO Compensation," CSEF Working Papers 493, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.