Projects, Agency and the Multi-Level Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Armand Hatchuel & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Why aren't they locked in waiting games? Unlocking rules and the ecology of concepts in the semiconductor industry," Post-Print hal-00870358, HAL.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Penna, Caetano C.R. & Geels, Frank W., 2015. "Climate change and the slow reorientation of the American car industry (1979–2012): An application and extension of the Dialectic Issue LifeCycle (DILC) model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1029-1048.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christoph Loch, 2010. "Lost Roots: How Project Management Came to Emphasize Control Over Flexibility and Novelty," Post-Print hal-00557549, HAL.
- Geels, Frank W. & Penna, Caetano C.R., 2015. "Societal problems and industry reorientation: Elaborating the Dialectic Issue LifeCycle (DILC) model and a case study of car safety in the USA (1900–1995)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 67-82.
- Genus, Audley & Coles, Anne-Marie, 2008. "Rethinking the multi-level perspective of technological transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1436-1445, October.
- Felix von Pechmann & Christophe Midler & Rémi Maniak & Florence Charue-Duboc, 2015. "Managing systemic and disruptive innovation: lessons from the Renault Zero Emission Initiative," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 677-695.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2008. "Exploration and Project Management," Post-Print hal-00404168, HAL.
- William J. Abernathy & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 1969. "Parallel Strategies in Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(10), pages 486-505, June.
- Burton Klein & William Meckling, 1958. "Application of Operations Research to Development Decisions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 352-363, June.
- Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan, 2007. "Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 399-417, April.
More about this item
KeywordsProject; technological transition; multi-level perspective; agency; numerical weather prediction.; Projet; transition technologique; perspective multi-niveaux; agencéité; prévision numérique du temps.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01574741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .