Exploration and Project Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2006. "The launch of innovative services : lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print hal-00263133, HAL.
- Andrew H. Van de Ven, 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 590-607, May.
- Paul S. Adler & David Obstfeld, 2007. "The role of affect in creative projects and exploratory search," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 19-50, February.
- Kim B. Clark & W. Bruce Chew & Takahiro Fujimoto, 1987. "Product Development in the World Auto Industry," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 729-782.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Van de Ven, Andrew R., 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Agricultural Research Policy Seminar 139708, University of Minnesota Extension.
- Billie Jo Zirger & Modesto A. Maidique, 1990. "A Model of New Product Development: An Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 867-883, July.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Aaron J. Shenhar, 2001. "One Size Does Not Fit All Projects: Exploring Classical Contingency Domains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 394-414, March.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florence Charue-Duboc & Lise Gastaldi & Thomas Paris & Nathalie Raulet-Croset, 2015. "Couplage entre explorations des connaissances scientifiques et des valeurs d’usages : la caractérisation de nouvelles modalités à partir du cas d’une entreprise dans les technologies de la communicati," Post-Print halshs-01306684, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00824354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso, 2015. "Dynamics of internal R&D stakeholders in the Fuzzy Front-End of breakthrough engineering projects," Post-Print hal-01202541, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Sophie Hooge & Gérald Piat, 2013. "Framing the scope of value in exploratory projects: An expansive value management model," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00824354, HAL.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2011. "The strategy of parallel approaches in projects with unforeseeable uncertainty: the Manhattan case in retrospect," Post-Print hal-00658346, HAL.
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00824354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2017. "Projects, Agency and the Multi-Level Perspective," Post-Print hal-01574741, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat & Benoît Roussel & Patrick Truchot, 2009. "Portfolio Management Of Innovation Fields : Applying Ck Design Theory In Cross Industry Exploratory Partnership," Post-Print hal-00416790, HAL.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Generative action and preference reversal in exploratory project management," Post-Print hal-01674309, HAL.
- Fabien Jean & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Engage engineers as designers to generate new meanings in concept generation," Post-Print hal-01148387, HAL.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2010. "Innovation in Product-Related Services: The Contribution of Design Theory," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; project management; Automotive telematics; New Product Development; exploration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00404168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .