L’hôpital innovateur : de l'innovation médicale à l'innovation de service
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Moursli-Provost, 2013.
"Public–private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?,"
Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 11, pages 265-302
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Provost, 2010. "Public-private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?," Working Papers hal-01111793, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Provost, 2011. "Public–private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?," Post-Print halshs-01113976, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj & Karim Gallouj, 2004.
"La dynamique de l’innovation et du changement dans les services de soins aux personnes âgées,"
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj & Karim Gallouj, 2004. "La dynamique de l’innovation et du changement dans les services de soins aux personnes âgées," Post-Print halshs-01247781, HAL.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, FaIz, 2005. "Mapping innovation dynamics in hospitals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 817-835, August.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2010. "Beyond productivity strategies in services," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 89-104.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007.
"A model for analysing the innovation dynamic in services: the case of 'assembled' services,"
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2008. "A model for analysing the innovation dynamic in services: the case of ‘assembled’ services," Post-Print halshs-01114104, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007. "Les stratégies de productivité dans les services : assimilation, particularisme et intégration," Post-Print halshs-01113876, HAL.
- Marie-Christine Monnoyer-Longé, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Service Innovation: A Challenge for Local Development," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2006. "Un modèle d’analyse de la dynamique de l’innovation dans les services : le cas des services de types architecturaux," Post-Print halshs-01114094, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2004. "La dynamique de l'innovation dans les services de soins aux personnes âgées," Post-Print halshs-01113820, HAL.
- Maria Costin, 2012. "Hospital Logistics, the Way towards Organization of Excellency. Can the French Experience Help Moldovan Hospitals?," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 16-35.
More about this item
Keywordshôpital; innovation; service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01111760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.