Business Model Et Information Financiere
Suggested by the rise of the concept of Business Model in the academic literature, this article highlights the relevance of this concept in the field of financial reporting. It reports an empirical study conducted on all the texts setting out the accounting and financial obligations applicable to French companies. The results indicate that the Business model's components are very scarce in current regulations and often remain at a conceptual level with no interaction between them. The last part of the paper discusses these findings in relation to the recent developments and discussions on accounting and financial standards, including the topic of the relevant place and format suited to this kind of information.
|Date of creation:||21 May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités et innovation, May 2012, Grenoble, France. pp.cd-rom, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00691184|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- X. Lecocq & B. Demil & V. Warnier, 2007.
"Le business model, un outil d'analyse stratégique,"
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- V. Warnier & X. Lecocq & B. Demil, 2012.
"Le business model : un support à la créativité de l'entrepreneur,"
- Vanessa Warnier & Xavier Lecocq & Benoît Demil, 2012. "Le business model, un support à la créativité de l'entrepreneur," Entreprendre & innover, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 27-37.
- Eli Amir & Baruch Lev & Theodore Sougiannis, 2003. "Do financial analysts get intangibles?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 635-659.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00691184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.