Modelling Transition And International Opening In Asia: The Case Of Vietnam With A Comparison With China And The "Asian Tigers"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Sand-Zantman & Jean Louis Brillet & Cuong Le Van & Jacques Mazier, 2000. "Modelling Transition And International Opening In Asia: The Case Of Vietnam With A Comparison With China And The “Asian Tigers”," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 93-130, December.
- Sand-Zantman, A. & Brillet, J.L. & Le Van, C. & Mazier, J., 2000. "Modelling Transition and International Opening in Asia: The Case of Vietnam with a Comparison with China and the "Asian Tigers"," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.31, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Crafts, 1999. "East Asian Growth Before and After the Crisis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-2.
- Cardoso, Eliana A., 1981. "Food supply and inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-284, June.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1989. "Macrodynamic adjustment mechanisms in a dual semi-industrialized economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Torsten M Sloek & Sanja Kalra, 1999. "Inflation and Growth in Transition; Are the Asian Economies Different?," IMF Working Papers 99/118, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; multisectoral models; development; transition;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00372748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.