Global Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Impacts of U.S. Maize Ethanol: The Role of Market-Mediated Responses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- repec:spr:climat:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2034-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Favero, Alice & Mendelsohn, Robert & Sohngen, Brent, 2016.
"Carbon Storage and Bioenergy: Using Forests for Climate Mitigation,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
232215, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Alice Favero & Robert Mendelsohn & Brent Sohngen, 2016. "Carbon Storage and Bioenergy: Using Forests for Climate Mitigation," Working Papers 2016.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Felix Creutzig & Christoph von Stechow & David Klein & Carol Hunsberger & Nico Bauer & Alexander Popp & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "Can Bioenergy Assessments Deliver?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Creutzig, Felix & McGlynn, Emily & Minx, Jan & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2011.
"Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2396-2406, May.
- Felix Creutzig & Emily McGlynn & Jan Minx & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2010. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Dec 2010.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Zabid Iqbal, 2014. "Using Recent Land Use Changes to Validate Land Use Change Models," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-sr109, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rajagopal, D. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D., 2011. "Indirect fuel use change (IFUC) and the lifecycle environmental impact of biofuel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 228-233, January.
- Sexton, Steven & Eyer, Jonathan, 2016. "Leveling the playing field of transportation fuels: Accounting for indirect emissions of natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 21-31.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-08-08 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:3160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.