Application of periodic autoregressive process to the modeling of the Garonne river ﬂows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & E. Ursu, 2014. "Robust modelling of periodic vector autoregressive time series," Post-Print hal-01135627, HAL.
- Eugen Ursu & Pierre Duchesne, 2009. "On modelling and diagnostic checking of vector periodic autoregressive time series models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 70-96, January.
- Paul L. Anderson & Mark M. Meerschaert & Kai Zhang, 2013. "Forecasting with prediction intervals for periodic autoregressive moving average models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 187-193, March.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2004. "Periodic Time Series Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242030.
- Hyndman, Rob J. & Koehler, Anne B., 2006.
"Another look at measures of forecast accuracy,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 679-688.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Anne B. Koehler, 2005. "Another Look at Measures of Forecast Accuracy," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Eugen Ursu & Kamil Feridun Turkman, 2012. "Periodic autoregressive model identification using genetic algorithms," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 398-405, May.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Sarnaglia, A.J.Q. & Reisen, V.A. & Lévy-Leduc, C., 2010. "Robust estimation of periodic autoregressive processes in the presence of additive outliers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2168-2183, October.
- Noakes, Donald J. & McLeod, A. Ian & Hipel, Keith W., 1985. "Forecasting monthly riverflow time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 179-190.
More about this item
KeywordsRiver flows analysis; periodic time series; robust estimation; genetic algorithms; Garonne river;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2015-05-09 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2015-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ernest Miguelez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.