Eco-innovations: which new paths for the Aquitaine wood industry?
This article focuses on the question of how eco-innovation projects can lead to the break-out of an industrial trajectory. Using the example of the Aquitaine wood industry, we question how eco-innovation projects promoted by the ‘competitiveness cluster’ might help to modify that trajectory. Based on the existing literature, which refers to the diversity of objectives of eco-innovation, our research analyzes this diversity and then questions the compatibility of these objectives. By doing so, the article aims to identify the main possible paths of evolution of the Aquitaine wood industry.
|Date of creation:||2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue Léon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex|
Phone: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.75
Fax: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.47
Web page: http://gretha.u-bordeaux.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DeSerpa, Allan C, 1977. "A Theory of Discriminatory Clubs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 24(1), pages 33-41, February.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1972. "Consumption Sharing and Non-Exclusion Rules," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 276-291, August.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1985. "Profit-maximizing clubs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-45, June.
- Berglas, Eitan & Pines, David, 1981. "Clubs, local public goods and transportation models : A synthesis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 141-162, April.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1989. "A Theory of Association: Social Status, Prices and Markets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 653-671, October.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On price-taking equilibria in club economies with nonanonymous crowding," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-88, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2015-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.