Report NEP-HME-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A Nelson, 2015. "Husbandry: A (Feminist) Reclamation of Masculine Responsibility for Care," Working Papers 2015_01, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Boschma, Ron & Capone , Gianluca, 2015. "Institutions and Diversification: Related versus Unrelated Diversification in a Varieties of Capitalism framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- FERRARI Sylvie, 2015. "From bioeconomics to degrowth: About convergences and divergences between Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen and Serge Latouche," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Jason Collins & Boris Baer & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2015. "The Evolutionary Foundations of Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- FERRARI Sylvie, 2015. "Foundations and bioeconomic issues of sustainability: The contribution of Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- BERGOUIGNAN Marie-Claude, 2015. "Eco-innovations: which new paths for the Aquitaine wood industry?," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Oosterhaven, Jan & Rueda-Cantuche, Jos, 2014. "Measuring the EU value added embodied in EU foreign exports by consolidating 27 national supply and use tables for 2000-2007," Research Report 14004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Structural Change and Innovation in Developing Economies: A Way Out of the Middle Income Trap ?," LEM Papers Series 2015/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2015. "Structural Change and Transformation of Growth Regime in the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers e-15-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.