Sovereign wealth funds: toward a new state capitalism? (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Sunil Sharma, 2001. "Herd Behavior in Financial Markets," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(3), pages 1-1.
- Shams Butt & Anil Shivdasani & Carsten Stendevad & Ann Wyman, 2008. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: A Growing Global Force in Corporate Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(1), pages 73-83.
- Diego García & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urošević, 2007.
"Overconfidence and Market Efficiency with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(2), pages 313-336, February.
- Diego Garcia & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urosevic, 2004. "Overconfidence and market efficiency with heterogeneous agents," Economics Working Papers 786, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Diego Garcia & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urosevic, 2005. "Overconfidence and Market Efficiency with Heterogeneous Agents," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 11, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1990. "Herd Behavior and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 465-479, June.
- Dumas, Bernard J & Kurshev, Alexander & Uppal, Raman, 2005.
"What Can Rational Investors Do About Excessive Volatility and Sentiment Fluctuations?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Dumas & Alexander Kurshev & Raman Uppal, 2005. "What Can Rational Investors Do About Excessive Volatility and Sentiment Fluctuations?," NBER Working Papers 11803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Dumas & Alexander Kurshev & Raman Uppal, 2005. "What Can Rational Investors Do About Excessive Volatility and Sentiment Fluctuations?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-19, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kotter, Jason & Lel, Ugur, 2011.
"Friends or foes? Target selection decisions of sovereign wealth funds and their consequences,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 360-381, August.
- Jason Kotter & Ugur Lel, 2008. "Friends or foes? The stock price impact of sovereign wealth fund investments and the price of keeping secrets," International Finance Discussion Papers 940, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign wealth funds; regulation; investment; financial markets;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2009-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.