Standardised Estimates of Fixed Capital Stock: A Six Country Comparison
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat, 2015. "GDP per capita in advanced countries over the 20th century," Working papers 549, Banque de France.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Sapio, Sandro, 2006. "The Properties of Sectoral Growth: Evidence from Four Large European Economies," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-88, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat, 2014.
"Le produit intérieur brut par habitant sur longue période en France et dans les pays avancés : le rôle de la productivité et de l’emploi,"
Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 474(1), pages 5-34.
- Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat, 2015. "Le produit intérieur brut par habitant sur longue période en France et dans les pays avancés : le rôle de la productivité et de l'emploi," Post-Print hal-01457333, HAL.
- repec:bfr:rueban:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2015.
"Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries,"
Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 07, June..
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2014. "Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries," Working papers 475, Banque de France.
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2016. "Non-Residential Capital Stock in Latin America, 1875–2008: New Estimates and International Comparisons," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(1), pages 46-69, March.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2017. "Biased technological change and Kaldor’s stylized facts," MPRA Paper 76803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco, 2008.
"Growth outside the stable path: Lessons from the European reconstruction,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 568-588, April.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006. "Growth Outside The Stable Path: Lessons From The European Reconstruction," Departmental Working Papers 2006-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Kyriakos Emmanouilidis & Christos Karpetis & Erotokritos Varelas & Spyros Zikos, 2017. "The dynamic evolution of the Greek regional net fixed capital time series," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 211-238, August.
- Inklaar, Robert & Wu, Harry & Ark, Bart van, 2003. ""Losing ground" : Japanese labour productivity and unit laboour cost manufacturing in comparison to the U.S," GGDC Research Memorandum 200364, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Derek Blades, 2015. "A Short-Cut Method of Estimating Capital Stocks: When Can It be Used and How Well Does It Work?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 373-393, June.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2014. "Shifting to a Green Economy: Lock-in, Path Dependence, and Policy Options," MPRA Paper 60175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long, Zhiming & Herrera, Rémy, 2016. "Building original series of physical capital stocks for China's economy methodological problems, proposals for solutions and a new database," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 33-53.
- Maria Jose Rodriguez, 2019. "Investment for the Demographic Window in Latin America," Working Papers 2019-15, Banco de México.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2014. "A Kaleckian Model with Intermediate Goods," MPRA Paper 57076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugggd:199409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.