Did Fiscal Stimulus Counter Recession? Evidence from the National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Guest & Anthony J. Makin, 2011. "In the Long Run, the Multiplier is Dead: Lessons from a Simulation," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 13-22.
- Shuyun May Li & Adam Spencer, 2014. "Effectiveness of the Australian Fiscal Stimulus Package: A DSGE Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1184, The University of Melbourne.
- Tony McDonald & Steven Morling, 2011. "The Australian economy and the global downturn, Part 1: Reasons for resilience," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 1-31, September.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "Australia and the GFC: Saved by Astute Fiscal Policy?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-28, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Martorano, 2015. "Lessons from the recent economic crisis: the Australian household stimulus package," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, May.
- Creina Day, 2011. "China's Fiscal Stimulus and the Recession Australia Never Had: Is a Growth Slowdown Now Inevitable?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 23-34.
More about this item
KeywordsGFC; Fiscal stimulus; GDP; Recession;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:201008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .