Valuing American Derivatives by Least Squares Methods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cerrato, Mario, 2008. "Valuing American Derivatives by Least Squares Methods," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Mark Broadie & Menghui Cao, 2008. "Improved lower and upper bound algorithms for pricing American options by simulation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(8), pages 845-861.
- Luciano Fratocchi & Alberto Onetti & Alessia Pisoni & Marco Talaia, 2007. "Location of value added activities in hi-tech industries. The case of pharma-biotech firms in Italy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0708, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Philip Protter & Emmanuelle Clément & Damien Lamberton, 2002. "An analysis of a least squares regression method for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 449-471.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Lars Stentoft, 2004. "Assessing the Least Squares Monte-Carlo Approach to American Option Valuation," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 129-168, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerrato, Mario & Abbasyan, Abdollah, 2008.
"Optimal Martingales and American Option Pricing,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-36, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cerrato, Mario & Abbasyan, Abdollah, 2009. "Optimal Martingales and American Option Pricing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-38, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mario Cerrato & Abdollah Abbasyan, 2009. "Optimal martingales and American option pricing," Working Papers 2009_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0019-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; Monte Carlo method;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2008_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .