Optimal martingales and American option pricing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cerrato, Mario & Abbasyan, Abdollah, 2009. "Optimal Martingales and American Option Pricing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-38, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cerrato, Mario & Abbasyan, Abdollah, 2008. "Optimal Martingales and American Option Pricing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-36, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Cerrato, 2008.
"Valuing American Derivatives by Least Squares Methods,"
2008_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Sep 2008.
- Cerrato, Mario, 2008. "Valuing American Derivatives by Least Squares Methods," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Whaley, Robert E, 1987. " Efficient Analytic Approximation of American Option Values," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 301-320, June.
- Philip Protter & Emmanuelle Clément & Damien Lamberton, 2002. "An analysis of a least squares regression method for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 449-471.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; Monte Carlo method;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2009_27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.