Комплексное Исследование Региональных Рынков Труда: Структурные Дисбалансы и Поведение Участников. Мониторинг Заработной Платы, Опыт Реформирования Системы Оплаты Труда Работников Бюджетной Сферы (Complex Study of Regional Labor Markets: Structural Imbalances and Participants Behavior. Monitoring of the Labor Remuneration, Experience of Reforming Compensation System for the Public Servants)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Sadler, 2004. "Cluster Evolution, the Transformation of Old Industrial Regions and the Steel Industry Supply Chain in North East England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 55-66.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Thierry Verdier, 2017.
"Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(5), pages 1245-1305.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01613638, HAL.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World," Post-Print hal-01613638, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; labor market; domestic labor migration;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.