Cluster Evolution, the Transformation of Old Industrial Regions and the Steel Industry Supply Chain in North East England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Burfitt & Stewart Macneill, 2008. "The Challenges of Pursuing Cluster Policy in the Congested State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 492-505, June.
- David Bailey & Stewart MacNeill, 2008. "The Rover Task Force: A case study in proactive and reactive policy intervention?," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 109-124, November.
- Philip Amison & David Bailey, 2013. "Industrial diversity and innovation spillovers: dynamic innovation and adoption," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 45, WWWforEurope.
- Toni Ahlqvist, 2014. "Building Innovation Excellence of World Class: The Cluster as an Instrument of Spatial Governance in the European Union," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 1712-1731, September.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin, 2016. "Emission reduction of China׳s steel industry: Progress and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 319-327.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster policy; Steel industry; Supply chains; North East England; Politique en faveur des regroupements; Siderurgie; Fournisseurs; Nord-est de l'Angleterre; Clusterpolitik; Stahlindustrie; Lieferketten; Nordostengland; Politica de clusters; Industria del acero; Cadenas de abastecimiento; Noreste de Inglaterra;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:38:y:2004:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .