Overdrafts And The Demand For Money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Perry, David & Stadje, Wolfgang, 2004. "A generalized impulse control model of cash management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1013-1033, March.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2013.
"The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 753-770.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2012. "The Demand of Liquid Assets with Uncertain Lumpy Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 18152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2013. "The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures," EIEF Working Papers Series 1307, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Marion, Nancy, 2013.
"Demand for cash with intra-period endogenous consumption,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2668-2678.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Marion, Nancy, "undated". "Demand for Cash with Intra-Period Endogenous Consumption," Working Papers WP2010/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014. "The role of implicit costs and product quality in determining the customer costs of using personal current accounts," Working Papers 14001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Baccarin, Stefano, 2009. "Optimal impulse control for a multidimensional cash management system with generalized cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 198-206, July.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Sulem, Agnes & Zanello, Alessandro, 2002. "Time-to-build and capacity choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 69-98, January.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Ben-David, Nissim, 1996. "An algorithm for evaluating the number of controls in trigger--target models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1367-1371, August.
- Youngsoo Bae & Robert M. de Jong, 2007. "Money demand function estimation by nonlinear cointegration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 767-793.
- Marc Fusaro, 2008. "Hidden Consumer Loans: An Analysis of Implicit Interest Rates on Bounced Checks," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 251-263, June.
- Fusaro, Marc Anthony, 2010. "Are "bounced check loans" really loans? Theory, evidence and policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 492-500, November.
- Avner Bar-Ilan, 2000. "Investment with an arithmetic process and lags," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 203-206.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:34-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .