Overdrafts and the Demand for Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Perry, David & Stadje, Wolfgang, 2004. "A generalized impulse control model of cash management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1013-1033, March.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2013.
"The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 753-770.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2012. "The Demand of Liquid Assets with Uncertain Lumpy Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 18152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2013. "The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures," EIEF Working Papers Series 1307, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Marion, Nancy, 2013.
"Demand for cash with intra-period endogenous consumption,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2668-2678.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Marion, Nancy, "undated". "Demand for Cash with Intra-Period Endogenous Consumption," Working Papers WP2010/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014. "The role of implicit costs and product quality in determining the customer costs of using personal current accounts," Working Papers 14001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Baccarin, Stefano, 2009. "Optimal impulse control for a multidimensional cash management system with generalized cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 198-206, July.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Sulem, Agnes & Zanello, Alessandro, 2002. "Time-to-build and capacity choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 69-98, January.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Ben-David, Nissim, 1996. "An algorithm for evaluating the number of controls in trigger--target models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1367-1371, August.
- Youngsoo Bae & Robert M. de Jong, 2007. "Money demand function estimation by nonlinear cointegration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 767-793.
- Marc Fusaro, 2008. "Hidden Consumer Loans: An Analysis of Implicit Interest Rates on Bounced Checks," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 251-263, June.
- Fusaro, Marc Anthony, 2010. "Are "bounced check loans" really loans? Theory, evidence and policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 492-500, November.
- Avner Bar-Ilan, 2000. "Investment with an arithmetic process and lags," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 203-206.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:5:p:1201-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.