The Welfare State and the Employment Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.|
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
- Bergh, Andreas, 2006. "Explaining Welfare State Survival: The Role of Economic Freedom and Globalization," Ratio Working Papers 101, The Ratio Institute.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis Snower, 2007.
"The macroeconomics of the labor market: three fundamental views,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 6(3), pages 151-180, December.
- Marika Karanassou & Hèctor Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2006. "The macroeconomics of the labor market: Three fundamental views," Working Papers CREAP2006-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Héctor & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "The macroeconomics of the labor market: Three fundamental views," Kiel Working Papers 1378, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2007. "The Macroeconomics of the Labor Market: Three Fundamental Views," Working Papers 585, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "The Macroeconomics of the Labor Market: Three Fundamental Views," IZA Discussion Papers 2480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(71).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Francesco Silva, 1995. "Are the solutions to the high unemployment puzzle?," LIUC Papers in Economics 18, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Heggebø, Kristian, 2015. "Unemployment in Scandinavia during an economic crisis: Cross-national differences in health selection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 115-124.
- Epstein, Gil S & Hillman, Arye L., 2000. "Social Harmony At The Boundaries Of The Welfare State: Immigrants And Social Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Hillman, Arye L., 2000. "Social Harmony at the Boundaries of the Welfare State: Immigrants and Social Transfers," IZA Discussion Papers 168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McDonald, Bruce D. & Miller, D. Ryan, 2010. "Welfare programs and the state economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 719-732, November.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter Skogman, 2010. "Last in, first out?: Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 987-997, December.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed