The Welfare State and the Employment Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein, Gil S & Hillman, Arye L., 2000.
"Social Harmony At The Boundaries Of The Welfare State: Immigrants And Social Transfers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Hillman, Arye L., 2000. "Social Harmony at the Boundaries of the Welfare State: Immigrants and Social Transfers," IZA Discussion Papers 168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergh, Andreas, 2006. "Explaining Welfare State Survival: The Role of Economic Freedom and Globalization," Ratio Working Papers 101, The Ratio Institute.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis Snower, 2007.
"The macroeconomics of the labor market: three fundamental views,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 6(3), pages 151-180, December.
- Marika Karanassou & Hèctor Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2006. "The macroeconomics of the labor market: Three fundamental views," Working Papers CREAP2006-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Héctor & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "The macroeconomics of the labor market: Three fundamental views," Kiel Working Papers 1378, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2007. "The Macroeconomics of the Labor Market: Three Fundamental Views," Working Papers 585, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "The Macroeconomics of the Labor Market: Three Fundamental Views," IZA Discussion Papers 2480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McDonald, Bruce D. & Miller, D. Ryan, 2010. "Welfare programs and the state economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 719-732, November.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000.
"Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(71).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Francesco Silva, 1995. "Are the solutions to the high unemployment puzzle?," LIUC Papers in Economics 18, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Heggebø, Kristian, 2015. "Unemployment in Scandinavia during an economic crisis: Cross-national differences in health selection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 115-124.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter Skogman, 2010.
"Last in, first out?: Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 987-997, December.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:2:p:71-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.