Private Information and Trade Timing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Athey, S, 1996. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty : Single Crossing Properties and Log-Supermodularity," Working papers 96-22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul & Stokey, Nancy, 1982. "Information, trade and common knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Wang, Jiang, 1994. "A Model of Competitive Stock Trading Volume," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 127-168, February.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1996. " Strategic Trading When Agents Forecast the Forecasts of Others," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1437-1478, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katya Malinova & Andreas Park, 2009. "Intraday Trading Patterns: The Role of Timing," Working Papers tecipa-365, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Park & Daniel Sgroi, 2008.
"Herding and Contrarianism in a Financial Trading Experiment with Endogenous Timing,"
tecipa-341, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Herding and Contrarianism in a Financial Trading Experiment with Endogenous Timing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 868, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Park, 2008. "Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume:The Role of Trade Timing," Working Papers tecipa-309, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2012.
"Herding, contrarianism and delay in financial market trading,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1020-1037.
- Park, A. & Sgroi, D., 2009. "Herding, Contrarianism and Delay in Financial Market Trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0941, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Malinova, Katya & Park, Andreas, 2014. "The impact of competition and information on intraday trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 55-71.
More about this item
KeywordsDECISION MAKING ; FINANCIAL MARKET ; INFORMATION;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:99-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.