Network Incentives in Managed Health Care
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Vivian Y., 2009. "Managed care's price bargaining with hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 350-360, March.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Ma, 2011.
"Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 245-265, December.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, "undated". "Market Conditions and General Practitioners' Referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Tor Iversen, 2010. "Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Iversen, Tor & Ma, Albert, 2009. "Market Conditions and General Practitioners’ Referrals," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Picard, Pierre & Pouyet, Jerome, 2008. "Providers' affiliation, insurance and collusion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 170-186, January.
- Limbrock Frank, 2011. "Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Incentives in Prescription Pharmaceuticals: The Case of Statins," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-30, January.
- Rauch, Peter, 2017. "Developing and evaluating strategies to overcome biomass supply risks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 561-569.
- Newhouse, Joseph P. & McWilliams, J. Michael & Price, Mary & Huang, Jie & Fireman, Bruce & Hsu, John, 2013. "Do Medicare Advantage plans select enrollees in higher margin clinical categories?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1278-1288.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Ithai Z. Lurie, 2006. "The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1133-1141.
- Pierre Picard & Kili Wang, 2015. "INSURANCE FRAUD THROUGH COLLUSION BETWEEN POLICYHOLDERS AND CAR DEALERS: THEORY AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE Pierre PICARD," Working Papers hal-01140590, HAL.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2007. "Financial Risk in Primary Health Care Contracting: Implications for Sector Structure, Ownership and Outcomes," Working Paper Series 3964, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Maciej Lis, 2016. "Age or time-to-death – what drives health care expenditures? Panel data evidence from the OECD countries," IBS Working Papers 04/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Colleen L. Barry & M. Susan Ridgely, 2008. "Mental health and substance abuse insurance parity for federal employees: How did health plans respond?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 155-170.
- Martha A. Starr & R. Forrest McCluer, 2014. "Prices and Quantities in Health Care Antitrust Damages," Working Papers 2014-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Oberender Peter & Zerth Jürgen, 2006. "Soziale Ziele und marktwirtschaftliches Gesundheitswesen - schlußendlich kein Gegensatz! Anmerkungen zum Spannungsfeld von Wettbewerbspolitik und Sozialrecht / Social claims and liberal health care re," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1), pages 261-284, January.
- Audrey Boilley, 2013. "Duopoly Competition and Regulation in a Two-Sided Health Care Insurance Market with Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2013-02, CRESE.
More about this item
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostin:0094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .