The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Randall P. Ellis & Germano M. Mwabu, 1991. "The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 15, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Randell P. Ellis & Germano M. Mwabu, 2004. "The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-140, Boston University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gertler, Paul & Locay, Luis & Sanderson, Warren, 1987.
"Are user fees regressive? : The welfare implications of health care financing proposals in Peru,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 67-88.
- Paul J. Gertler & Luis Locay & Warren C. Sanderson, 1987. "Are User Fees Regressive? The Welfare Implications of Health Care Financing Proposals in Peru," NBER Working Papers 2299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mwabu, Germano M., 1986. "Health care decisions at the household level: Results of a rural health survey in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 315-319, January.
- Florian Heiss, 2002. "Structural choice analysis with nested logit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(3), pages 227-252, August.
- Dor, Avi & Gertler, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1987. "Non-price rationing and the choice of medical care providers in rural Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 291-304, December.
- Heller, Peter S., 1982. "A model of the demand for medical and health services in Peninsular Malaysia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 267-284, January.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Kenneth Train, 1985. "Qualitative Choice Analysis: Theory, Econometrics, and an Application to Automobile Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200554, November.
- William H. Dow, 1999. "Flexible Discrete Choice Demand Models Consistent With Utility Maximization: An Application to Health Care Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 680-685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:10:p:132-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gan, Lydia L. & Frederick, James R., 2010. "The Willingness to Spend on Healthcare: Evidence from Singapore," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 0(Number 1-), pages 1-15, April.
- Charasse-Pouélé, Cécile & Fournier, Martin, 2006. "Health disparities between racial groups in South Africa: A decomposition analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 2897-2914, June.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & DEC, 1994. "Human and physical infrastructure : public investment and pricing policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1281, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostin:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.