Poverty-focused social accounting matrices for Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W., 1988. "Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 353-375.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sònia Muñoz & Stanley Sang-Wook Cho, 2003. "Social Impact of a Tax Reform; The Case of Ethiopia," IMF Working Papers 03/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
- Marcos Esaú Domínguez Viera, 2009. "Aplicación de un modelo de multiplicadores contables y de análisis estructural a políticas sociales seleccionadas en el estado de Nuevo León," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 95-137, November.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:5:p:665-680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "How Does Growth Affect Labor Income by Gender? A Structural Path Analysis for Tanzania," MPRA Paper 27735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2016. "Knowing the Damages is not Enough: The General Equilibrium Impacts of Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 5862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glomsrød, Solveig & Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Gang & Aune, Jens B., 2011.
"How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? -- The case of tree plantations in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1066-1074, April.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 534, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dessus, Sebastien, 2008. "The short and longer term potential welfare impact of global commodity inflation in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4760, The World Bank.
- Conforti, Piero & Sarris, Alexander H., 2009. "Commodity prices, structural constraints and food price shocks in Tanzania," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51905, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wobst, Peter & Thurlow, James, 2005. "The Road to Pro-Poor Growth in Zambia: Past Lessons and Future Challenges," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 37, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Muyeye Chambwera & Jesper Stage, 2011. "Climate change and total factor productivity in the Tanzanian economy," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 1289-1302, November.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010. "Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5481, The World Bank.
- Fichera, Eleonora & Savage, David, 2015. "Income and Health in Tanzania. An Instrumental Variable Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 500-515.
- Faße, Anja & Winter, Etti & Grote, Ulrike, 2014. "Bioenergy and rural development: The role of agroforestry in a Tanzanian village economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 155-166.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel , Thomas W. & Lobell, David B. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009.
"Climate volatility and poverty vulnerability in Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5117, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009. "Climate Volatility and Poverty Vulnerability in Tanzania," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia, 2005. "General equilibrium modelling in South Africa: What the future holds," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), March.
- Levin, Jörgen & Olin, Mikael, 2008. "Trade Policies and Export growth - employment and poverty impact in Tanzania," Working Papers 2008:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015. "Deforestation, Land Taxes and Development," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112961, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pauw, Kalie, 2005. "Forming Representative Household and Factor Groups for a South African SAM," Technical Paper Series 15620, PROVIDE Project.
- Hannah Schuerenberg-Frosch, 2015.
"How to Model a Child in School? A Dynamic Macrosimulation Study for Tanzania,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(1), pages 117-139, March.
- Hannah Schuerenberg-Frosch, 2012. "How to model a child in school? A dynamic macro-simulation study for Tanzania," EcoMod2012 4159, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting Tanzania ; Poverty alleviation ; economic policies ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .