The impact of climate change and adaptation on food production in low-income countries: Evidence from the Nile Basin, Ethiopia [in Amharic]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Mustafa, Ghulam, 2015. "Impact of Farm Households’ Adaptation on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Different Agro-ecologies of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirui, Oliver & Mrzabaev, Alisher, 2015. "Costs of landj degradation in Eastern Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212007, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- Acquah, H. de-Graft & Onumah, Edward E., 2011. "Farmers Perception and Adaptation to Climate Change: An Estimation of Willingness to Pay," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(4), December.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9861-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Munir & Mustafa, Ghulam & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2015. "Impact of Farm Households’ Adaptations to Climate Change on Food Security: Evidence from Different Agro-ecologies of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumasi, Tyhra Carolyn & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2011. "Responding to land degradation in the highlands of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Sarker, Md Abdur Rashid, 2014. "Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 204-213.
- Mandleni, B. & Anim, F.D.K., 2011. "Climate Change Awareness And Decision On Adaptation Measures By Livestock Farmers," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108794, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Abro, Zewdu Ayalew & Alemu, Bamlaku Alamirew & Hanjra, Munir A., 2014. "Policies for Agricultural Productivity Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 461-474.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2016. "Cost of land degradation and improvement in Eastern Africa," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249321, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:561-588 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marenya, Paswel & Nkonya, Ephraim & Xiong, Wei & Deustua, Jose & Kato, Edward, 2012. "Which policy would work better for improved soil fertility management in sub-Saharan Africa, fertilizer subsidies or carbon credits?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 162-172.
- Jikun Huang & Yangjie Wang & Jinxia Wang, 2015.
"Farmers' Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events through Farm Management and Its Impacts on the Mean and Risk of Rice Yield in China,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 602-617.
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Yangjie & Wang, Jinxia, 2014. "Farmer’s Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events through Farm Management and Its Impacts on the Mean and Risk of Rice Yield in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177177, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shongwe, Phindile & Masuku, Micah B. & Manyatsi, Absalom M., 2014. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Climate Change Adaptation Strategies on Crop Production Systems: A Case of Mpolonjeni Area Development Programme (ADP) in Swaziland," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(1).
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Climate change; farm level productivity; rainfall;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resbrf:15(11)amh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .