Income sources of malnourished people in rural areas: Microlevel information and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman Brück, 2003.
"Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
384, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brück, Tilman, 2005. "Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Tilman Brück, 2004. "Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique," HiCN Working Papers 02, Households in Conflict Network.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Cornilius Chikwama, 2004. "Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," CERT Discussion Papers 0403, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Richard J. Thomas & Emmanuelle Quillérou & Naomi Stewart, 2013. "The rewards of investing in sustainable land management," Working Papers hal-01954823, HAL.
- Adams, Richard H, Jr & Alderman, Harold, 1992.
"Sources of Income Inequality in Rural Pakistan: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(4), pages 591-608, November.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr. & Alderman, Harold, 1992. "Sources of income inequality in rural Pakistan : a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 836, The World Bank.
- Meenakshi Rajeev & Manojit Bhattacharjee, 2017. "Augmenting Small Farmers Income Through Rural Non-Farm Sector: Role of Information and Institutions," Working Papers id:12084, eSocialSciences.
- Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta, 2012. "Livelihood Strategies in Rural South Africa: Implications for Poverty Reduction," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125411, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo, 2004. "Income Risk and Welfare Status of Rural Households in Nigeria: Ekiti State as a Test Case," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-61, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard H. Adams, JR., 1993. "Non-farm Income and Inequality in Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1187-1198.
- Adams, Richard H, Jr, 2002.
"Nonfarm Income, Inequality, and Land in Rural Egypt,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 339-363, January.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr, 1999. "Nonfarm income, inequality, and land in Rural Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2178, The World Bank.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Linkages, Poverty and Income Distribution," Working Papers WP 1991-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Asset, Activity, And Income Diversification Among African Agriculturalists: Some Practical Issues," Working Papers 14734, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Unknown, 1992. "The Determinants of Household Income and Consumption in Rural Nampula Province: Implications for Food Security and Agricultural Policy Reform," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55994, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Pham, Hung T, 2006. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," MPRA Paper 6476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornilius Chikawama, 2004. "Quota Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," Working Papers E04, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1993. "Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P., 2001. "Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-331, August.
- Dil Bahadur Rahut & Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Akhter Ali, 2018. "Rural Livelihood Diversification Strategies and Household Welfare in Bhutan," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(4), pages 718-748, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRural poor Developing countries.; Income Developing countries.; Rural poor Developing countries Nutrition.; Malnutrition Developing countries.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprwp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.