An Overview of Chinese Agricultural and Rural Engagement in Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine, J. & Willibald, L. & Dominik, R. & Michael, H. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Hagos, Fitsum, 2008. "Impact of irrigation on livelihood and food security in the modern Hare River Irrigation Scheme in Southern Ethiopia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 246402, International Water Management Institute.
- Girma, Michael M., 2007. "Irrigation practices in Ethiopia: characteristics of selected irrigation schemes," IWMI Working Papers H040632, International Water Management Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Second Review of the Arrangement under the Exogenous Shocks Facility-Staff Report; Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Ex," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/339, International Monetary Fund.
- Christine, J. & Willibald, L. & Dominik, R. & Michael, H. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Hagos, Fitsum, 2008. "Impact of irrigation on livelihood and food security in the modern Hare River Irrigation Scheme in Southern Ethiopia," Conference Papers h044076, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Seth & Lu, Jixia & Tugendhat, Henry & Alemu, Dawit, 2016. "Chinese Migrants in Africa: Facts and Fictions from the Agri-Food Sector in Ethiopia and Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 61-70.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; Agribusiness; Agriculture;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-08-23 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.