Common-pool resources, livelihoods, and resilience: Critical challenges for governance in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2010. "Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1283-1291, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment policy; environmental security; Fisheries; food security; forestry; Governance; Natural resources; social-ecological resilience;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-25 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .