Women's assets and intrahousehold allocation in rural Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & de la Briere, Benedicte, 2000. "Women's assets and intrahousehold allocation in rural Bangladesh," FCND briefs 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine T. Kenney, 2007. "When Father Doesn't Know Best: Parents' Management and Control of Money and Children's Food Insecurity," Working Papers 24, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2010. "Access, adoption, and diffusion," IFPRI discussion papers 995, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Floro, Maria & Antonopoulos, Rania, 2004. "Asset Depletion Among the Poor: Does Gender Matter? The Case of Urban Households in Thailand," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 59, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2002.
"Marriage and Assortative Matching in Rural Ethiopia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2004. "Marriage and Assortative Matching in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kandpal, Eeshani & Baylis, Katherine R. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2012. "Measuring the Effect of Education and Influence on Female Employment and Empowerment: Evidence from India," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123705, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2005.
"Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2000. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2004. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," FCND discussion papers 185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," FCND briefs 185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2002. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paolo Casini & Olivia Riera & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2015. "Labor market effects of improved access to credit among the poor: evidence from Cape Verde," LICOS Discussion Papers 36215, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Allendorf, Keera, 2007. "Do Women's Land Rights Promote Empowerment and Child Health in Nepal?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1975-1988, November.
- Rao, Nitya, 2006. "Land rights, gender equality and household food security: Exploring the conceptual links in the case of India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 180-193, April.
- Nazia Mansoor, 2011. "Marriage payments and bargaining power of women in rural Bangladesh," Studies in Economics 1119, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dillon, Andrew & Quiñones, Esteban J., 2010. "Asset dynamics in Northern Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1049, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Camila Uribe Mejía, 2014. "Bancarización y Empoderamiento Femenino," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011001, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kandpal, Eeshani & Baylis, Kathy & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P., 2012. "Empowering Women through Education and Influence: An Evaluation of the Indian Mahila Samakhya Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keera Allendorf, 2012. "Women’s Agency and the Quality of Family Relationships in India," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(2), pages 187-206, April.
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie, 2012. "Intrahousehold Power: the Role of Women’s Share of Asset and Social Capital on Household Food and Nonfood Expenditures," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135521, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp07-04-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilisuma Bushie Dito, 2015. "Women's Intrahousehold Decision-Making Power and Their Health Status: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 168-190, July.
- Swaminathan, Hema & Findeis, Jill L., 2003. "Impact Of Credit On Labor Allocation And Consumption Patterns In Malawi," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22118, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hallman, Kelly & Lewis, David & Begum, Suraiya, 2003. "An integrated economic and social analysis to assess the impact of vegetable and fishpond technologies on poverty in rural Bangladesh:," EPTD discussion papers 112, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Economic aspects. ; Gender issues. ; Assets. ; Bangladesh Social conditions. ; Households Bangladesh. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.