Dairy development in Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Mohamed A. M. & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2000. "Household-level economic and nutritional impacts of market-oriented dairy production in the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 183002, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Tangka, F L & Emerson, R D & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Food security effects of intensified dairying: Evidence from the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 182888, International Livestock Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kebebe, E. & Duncan, AJ & Klerkx, L. & de Boer, I.J.M. & Oosting, S.J., 2015. "Understanding socio-economic and policy constraints to dairy development in Ethiopia: A coupled functional-structural innovation systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 69-78.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; Dairy products industry; Livestock productivity Ethiopia; Africa sub-Saharan; East Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-02-13 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-02-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .