Nonlinear effects in a discrete-time dynamic model of a stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Stefanini, Luciano & Gardini, Laura, 1998. "Synchronization, intermittency and critical curves in a duopoly game," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 559-585.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu & Dumitru Opris, 2008. "Hopf bifurcation and chaos analysis of a discrete-delay dynamic model for a stock market," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0082, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Loretti I. Dobrescu & Mihaela Neamtu & Dumitru Opris, 2011. "A Discrete--Delay Dynamic Model for the Stock Market," Discussion Papers 2012-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Matassini, Lorenzo, 2001. "The trading rectangle strategy within book models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 449-456.
- Matassini, Lorenzo & Franci, Fabio, 2001. "On financial markets trading," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 289(3), pages 526-542.
- David Gray, 2014. "Central European foreign exchange markets: a cross-spectral analysis of the 2007 financial crisis," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 550-567, June.
- Dobrescu, Loretti Isabella & Opris, Dumitru, 2007. "Neimark-Sacker bifurcation for the discrete-delay Kaldor model," MPRA Paper 5415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsasset price dynamics; nonlinear dynamical systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:flo:wpaper:2000-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michele Gori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.