A Discrete--Delay Dynamic Model for the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babus, Ana & de Vries, Casper G., 2010.
"Global stochastic properties of dynamic models and their linear approximations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 817-824, May.
- Ana Babus & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "Global Stochastic Properties of Dynamic Models and their Linear Approximations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-081/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Dieci & Ilaria Foroni & Laura Gardini & Xue-Zhong He, 2005. "Market Mood, Adaptive Beliefs and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 162, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "A Behavioural Asset Pricing Model with a Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 141, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Vincenzo Valori, 2000. "Nonlinear effects in a discrete-time dynamic model of a stock market," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2000-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
Keywordsprice index; mutual fund; stock market; nonlinear dynamic model; Lyapunov exponents.;
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2012-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .