Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Tore Olsen & Luigi Pistaferri, 2011.
"Adjustment Costs, Firm Responses, and Micro vs. Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: Evidence from Danish Tax Records,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 749-804.
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Tore Olsen & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "Adjustment Costs, Firm Responses, and Micro vs. Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: Evidence from Danish Tax Records," NBER Working Papers 15617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Stepner, 2014. "Binned Scatterplots: introducing -binscatter- and exploring its applications," 2014 Stata Conference 4, Stata Users Group.
- Belloni, Alexandre & Chernozhukov, Victor & Chetverikov, Denis & Kato, Kengo, 2015.
"Some new asymptotic theory for least squares series: Pointwise and uniform results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 345-366.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Kengo Kato, 2012. "Some New Asymptotic Theory for Least Squares Series: Pointwise and Uniform Results," Papers 1212.0442, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsbinned scatter plot; regressogram; piecewise polynomials; splines; partitioning estimators; nonparametric regression; robust bias correction; uniform inference; binning selection;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-03-11 (Big Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.