Auctions implemented by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York during the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Reinhart, 2011. "A Year of Living Dangerously: The Management of the Financial Crisis in 2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 71-90, Winter.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 2011. "Central banking in the credit turmoil: An assessment of Federal Reserve practice," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2017.
"Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last-resort facilities,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 81-107.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2014. "Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities," Staff Reports 673, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Frank M. Keane, 2010.
"Repo Market Effects of the Term Securities Lending Facility,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 591-596, May.
- Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Frank M. Keane, 2010. "Repo market effects of the Term Securities Lending Facility," Staff Reports 426, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Efraim Benmelech, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Fed's Term Auction Facility," NBER Working Papers 18304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Frank M. Keane, 2009. "The Term Securities Lending Facility: origin, design, and effects," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 15(Feb).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Auctions ; Recessions ; Federal Reserve System;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.