Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J, 1989. "Convergence of Least-Squares Learning in Environments with Hidden State Variables and Private Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1306-1322, December.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985. "On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- George Evans, 1985. "Expectational Stability and the Multiple Equilibria Problem in Linear Rational Expectations Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1217-1233.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J, 1988. "The Fate of Systems with "Adaptive" Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 168-172, May.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1991. "Equilibrium with signal extraction from endogenous variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 245-273, April.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2004.
"Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
103, Econometric Society.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2005. "Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2006.
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
475, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2007. "Learning Hyperinflations," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 126, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Norman, Thomas W.L., 2015. "Learning, hypothesis testing, and rational-expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 93-105.
- Schaling, E., 2003. "Learning, Inflation Reduction and Optimal Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper 2003-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2003. "Heterogeneous Learning," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(4), pages 885-906, October.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 1998. "Dynamic portfolio choice and asset pricing with differential information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1027-1051, May.
- Caleiro, António, 2007.
"What Does Economics Assume About People’s Knowledge? Who knows?,"
142776, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- António Caleiro, 2007. "What Does Economics Assume About People?s Knowledge? Who knows?," Economics Working Papers 04_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Elmar Mertens, 2016.
"Managing Beliefs about Monetary Policy under Discretion,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(4), pages 661-698, June.
- Elmar Mertens, 2008. "Managing Beliefs about Monetary Policy under Discretion?," Working Papers 08.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Managing beliefs about monetary policy under discretion," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goenka, Aditya & Kelly, David L. & Spear, Stephen E., 1998. "Endogenous Strategic Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 97-125, July.
- Heinemann, Maik, 1997. "Convergence of Adaptive Learning and the Concept of Expectational Stability in Linear Rational Expectations Models with Multiple Equilibria," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-207, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Fabio Busetti & Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno, 2014. "Deflationary shocks and de-anchoring of inflation expectations," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 252, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tay, Nicholas S. P. & Linn, Scott C., 2001. "Fuzzy inductive reasoning, expectation formation and the behavior of security prices," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 321-361, March.
- Barrell, Ray & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen & Garratt, Anthony, 1997. "Learning about monetary union: An analysis of bounded rational learning in European labor markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 469-489, October.
- Hommes, Cars, 2018. "Behavioral & experimental macroeconomics and policy analysis: a complex systems approach," Working Paper Series 2201, European Central Bank.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2003. "Learning process and rational expectations: an analysis using a small macroeconomic model for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Marimon, Ramon & Sunder, Shyam, 1995.
"Does a constant money growth rule help stabilize inflation?: experimental evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 111-156, December.
- Marimon, R. & Sunder, S., 1995. "Does a Constant Money Growth Rule Help Stabilize Inflation?: Experimental Evidence," GSIA Working Papers 1995-04, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Schaling, E., 2003. "Learning, Inflation Reduction and Optimal Monetary Policy," Other publications TiSEM 49f6213d-93d9-4a5a-85ca-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Discreet Commitments and Discretion of Policymakers with Private Information," 2010 Meeting Papers 763, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Garratt, Anthony & Hall, Stephen G., 1997. "E-equilibria and adaptive expectations: Output and inflation in the LBS model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1149-1171, June.
- Linn, Scott C. & Stanhouse, Bryan E., 1997. "The economic advantage of least squares learning in a risky asset market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 303-319.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1991-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.