Outsourcing business service and the scope of local markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yukako Ono, 2001. "Outsourcing Business Service and the Scope of Local Markets," Working Papers 01-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodfriend, Marvin & McDermott, John, 1995. "Early Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 116-133, March.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomás F. Espino-rodríguez & Víctor Padrón Robaina, 2005. "The management perception of the strategic outsourcing of services: An empirical examination in the hotel sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 689-708, July.
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2014. "Spatial Agglomeration, Production Technology and the Choice to Make and/or Buy: Empirical Evidence from the Emilia Romagna Machine Tool Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 284-300, February.
- Ann Bartel & Saul Lach & Nachum Sicherman, 2005.
"Outsourcing and Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
11158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Lach, Saul & Sicherman, Nachum, 2009. "Outsourcing and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 4678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartel, Ann P & Lach, Saul & Sicherman, Nachum, 2005. "Outsourcing and Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 5082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yukako Ono & Victor Stango, 2005. "Outsourcing, firm size, and product complexity: evidence from credit unions," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-11.
- Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2008. "The agglomeration of headquarters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 445-460, September.
- Andrew Friedson & Jing Li, 2015. "The impact of agglomeration economies on hospital input prices," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman, Maya, 2016. "Urban Agglomeration and CEO Compensation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(06), pages 1925-1953, December.
- Ono, Yukako, 2003.
"Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 377-395, May.
- Yukako Ono, 2002. "Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices," Working Paper Series WP-02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2005. "Is there evidence of the new economy in U.S. GDP data?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 12-29.
More about this item
KeywordsContracts ; Industrial productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-02-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PKE-2002-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-01-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.