U.S. agricultural trade and its impact on the Midwest rural economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chinkook & Wills, Darryl & Schluter, Gerald, 1988. "Examining the leontief paradox in U.S. agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 259-272, November.
- Edmondson, William & Petrulis, Mindy & Somwaru, Agapi, 1995. "Measuring the Economywide Effect of the Farm Sector," Technical Bulletins 156778, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy G. Weber & Conor Wall & Jason Brown & Tom Hertz, 2015.
"Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Rural Economy,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 459-476.
- Weber, Jeremy & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason & Hertz, Tom, 2014. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Rural Economy," MPRA Paper 59716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason P. & Hertz, Tom, 2013. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Local Economy of the U.S. Heartland," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture ; Middle West ; Rural development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:gl-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.