U.S. agricultural trade and its impact on the Midwest rural economy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Chinkook & Wills, Darryl & Schluter, Gerald, 1988. "Examining the leontief paradox in U.S. agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 259-272, November.
- Edmondson, William & Petrulis, Mindy & Somwaru, Agapi, 1995. "Measuring the Economywide Effect of the Farm Sector," Technical Bulletins 156778, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.