The multinational firm and the determinants of investment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1973|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gould, John P & Waud, Roger N, 1973. "The Neoclassical Model of Investment Behavior: Another View," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Krainer, Robert E, 1972. "The Valuation and Financing of the Multi-National Firm," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 553-74.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-47, December.
- Alan K. Severn, 1972. "Investment and Financial Behavior of American Direct Investors in Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 367-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.A. Tinsley, 1971. "On ramps, turnpikes, and distributed lag approximations of optimal intertemporal adjustment," Special Studies Papers 15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- P.A. Tinsley, 1970.
"Capital structure, precautionary balances, and valuation of the firm: the problem of financial risk,"
Special Studies Papers
7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tinsley, P. A., 1970. "Capital Structure, Precautionary Balances, and Valuation of the Firm: The Problem of Financial Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 33-62, March.
- Caves, Richard E, 1971. "International Corporations: The Industrial Economics of Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(149), pages 1-27, February.
- Kolpits, George F, 1972. "Dividend Remittance Behavior Within the International Firm: A Cross-country Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 339-42, August.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Stephenson, James A, 1969. "Issues in the Development of the Neoclassical Theory of Investment Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 346-53, August.
- Scherer, Frederic M, 1969. "Market Structure and the Stability of Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 72-79, May.
- Martin F. J. Prachoway, 1972. "Direct Investment and the Balance of Payments of the United States: A Portfolio Approach," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 443-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stevens, Guy V. G., 1971. "Two Problems in Portfolio Analysis: Conditional and Multiplicative Random Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 1235-1250, December.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Rosen, Sherwin, 1969. "Interrelated Factor Demand Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 457-71, Part I Se.
- B. L. Johns, 1967. "Private Overseas Investment in Australia:Profitability and Motivation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 43(2), pages 233-261, 06.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "Managerial and Stockholder Welfare Models of Firm Expenditures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.