The multinational firm and the determinants of investment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1973|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kolpits, George F, 1972. "Dividend Remittance Behavior Within the International Firm: A Cross-country Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 339-342, August.
- Stevens, Guy V. G., 1971. "Two Problems in Portfolio Analysis: Conditional and Multiplicative Random Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 1235-1250, December.
- Scherer, Frederic M, 1969. "Market Structure and the Stability of Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 72-79, May.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Rosen, Sherwin, 1969. "Interrelated Factor Demand Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 457-471, Part I Se.
- Gould, John P & Waud, Roger N, 1973. "The Neoclassical Model of Investment Behavior: Another View," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Stephenson, James A, 1969. "Issues in the Development of the Neoclassical Theory of Investment Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 346-353, August.
- Alan K. Severn, 1972. "Investment and Financial Behavior of American Direct Investors in Manufacturing," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 367-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krainer, Robert E, 1972. "The Valuation and Financing of the Multi-National Firm," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 553-574.
- J. Tobin, 1958.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- James Tobin, 1956. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 14, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Charles W. Bischoff, 1971. "Business Investment in the 1970s: A Comparison of Models," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 13-64.
- Caves, Richard E, 1971. "International Corporations: The Industrial Economics of Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(149), pages 1-27, February.
- B. L. Johns, 1967. "Private Overseas Investment in Australia:Profitability and Motivation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 43(2), pages 233-261, 06.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "Managerial and Stockholder Welfare Models of Firm Expenditures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, February.
- Tinsley, P. A., 1970. "Capital Structure, Precautionary Balances, and Valuation of the Firm: The Problem of Financial Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 33-62, March.
- Peter A. Tinsley, 1970. "Capital structure, precautionary balances, and valuation of the firm: the problem of financial risk," Special Studies Papers 7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin F. J. Prachoway, 1972. "Direct Investment and the Balance of Payments of the United States: A Portfolio Approach," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 443-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.A. Tinsley, 1971. "On ramps, turnpikes, and distributed lag approximations of optimal intertemporal adjustment," Special Studies Papers 15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bischoff, Charles W, 1969. "Hypothesis Testing and the Demand for Capital Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 354-368, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.