Capital controls, political risk and interest disparities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-1459, Nov.-Dec..
- Michael P. Dooley, 1976. "Note on interest parity, Eurocurrencies and capital controls," International Finance Discussion Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael P. Dooley, 1974. "A model of arbitrage and short-term capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David A. Wilton, 1975. "Structural Shift with an Interstructural Transition Function," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 423-432, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan Le & Paul J. Zak, 2001. "Political Risk and Capital Flight," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-10, Claremont Colleges.
- Kinga Z Elo, 2007. "The Effect of Capital Controlson Foreign Direct Investment Decisions Under Country Risk with Intangible Assets," IMF Working Papers 07/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2006.
"Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1433-1464.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2004. "Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investement," NBER Working Papers 10337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.