Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2011. "Fear of Fire Sales, Illiquidity Seeking, and Credit Freezes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 557-591.
- Toni Ahnert, 2016.
"Rollover Risk, Liquidity and Macroprudential Regulation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(8), pages 1753-1785, December.
- Toni Ahnert, 2014. "Rollover Risk, Liquidity and Macroprudential Regulation," Staff Working Papers 14-23, Bank of Canada.
- Ahnert, Toni, 2014. "Rollover risk, liquidity, and macro-prudential regulation," Working Paper Series 1667, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDealer; Collateral; Default; Liquidity; Rehypothecation; Repo; Runs;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2018-06-25 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2018-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.