Expectations of functions of stochastic time with application to credit risk modeling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ovidiu Costin & Michael B. Gordy & Min Huang & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2016. "Expectations Of Functions Of Stochastic Time With Application To Credit Risk Modeling," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 748-784, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," NBER Working Papers 16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-06 (Banking)
- NEP-ORE-2013-04-06 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2013-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.