Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," NBER Working Papers 16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investors and Portfolio Constraints," FMG Discussion Papers dp707, Financial Markets Group.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Stationarity and ergodicity for an affine two factor model," Papers 1302.2534, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Eraker, Bjørn & Wang, Jiakou, 2015. "A non-linear dynamic model of the variance risk premium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 547-556.
- Ovidiu Costin & Michael B. Gordy & Min Huang & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2016.
"Expectations Of Functions Of Stochastic Time With Application To Credit Risk Modeling,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 748-784, October.
- Ovidiu Costin & Michael B. Gordy & Min Huang & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2013. "Expectations of functions of stochastic time with application to credit risk modeling," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2014. "The limits of granularity adjustments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 9-25.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:2:p:297-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovic & Sergio Pulido, 2017. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Working Papers hal-01338330, HAL.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Leopold Sogner, 2015. "GMM Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Papers 1508.01661, arXiv.org.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovi'c & Sergio Pulido, 2016. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1605.07099, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Ian Martin, 2013. "The Lucas Orchard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 55-111, January.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2013. "The Limits of Granularity Adjustments," Working Papers 2013-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Filipović, Damir & Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Schneider, Paul, 2013. "Density approximations for multivariate affine jump-diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 93-111.
- Roussanov, Nikolai, 2014.
"Composition of wealth, conditioning information, and the cross-section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 352-380.
- Nikolai Roussanov, 2010. "Composition of Wealth, Conditioning Information, and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 16073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matyas Barczy & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimators for Heston models based on continuous time observations," Papers 1310.4783, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Buss, Adrian & Uppal, Raman & Vilkov, Grigory, 2014. "Asset prices in general equilibrium with recursive utility and illiquidity induced by transactions costs," SAFE Working Paper Series 41, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Parameter estimation for a subcritical affine two factor model," Papers 1302.3451, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Satoshi Yamashita & Toshinao Yoshiba, 2010. "Analytical Solution for Expected Loss of a Collateralized Loan: A Square-root Intensity Process Negatively Correlated with Collateral Value," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-10, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2012. "On parameter estimation for critical affine processes," Papers 1210.1866, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:7:p:2225-2256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.