Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
References listed on IDEAS
- Héricourt, Jérôme & Poncet, Sandra, 2009.
"FDI and credit constraints: Firm-level evidence from China,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Sandra Poncet & Jérôme Héricourt, 2009. "FDI and credit constraints: firm level evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633901, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investors and Portfolio Constraints," FMG Discussion Papers dp707, Financial Markets Group.
- Ovidiu Costin & Michael B. Gordy & Min Huang & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2016.
"Expectations Of Functions Of Stochastic Time With Application To Credit Risk Modeling,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 748-784, October.
- Ovidiu Costin & Michael B. Gordy & Min Huang & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2013. "Expectations of functions of stochastic time with application to credit risk modeling," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Filipović, Damir & Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Schneider, Paul, 2013. "Density approximations for multivariate affine jump-diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 93-111.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Stationarity and ergodicity for an affine two factor model," Papers 1302.2534, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovic & Sergio Pulido, 2017. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Working Papers hal-01338330, HAL.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Leopold Sogner, 2015. "GMM Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Papers 1508.01661, arXiv.org.
- Ian Martin, 2013. "The Lucas Orchard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 55-111, January.
- Satoshi Yamashita & Toshinao Yoshiba, 2010. "Analytical Solution for Expected Loss of a Collateralized Loan: A Square-root Intensity Process Negatively Correlated with Collateral Value," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-10, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2014. "The limits of granularity adjustments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 9-25.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2013. "The Limits of Granularity Adjustments," Working Papers 2013-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Roussanov, Nikolai, 2014.
"Composition of wealth, conditioning information, and the cross-section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 352-380.
- Nikolai Roussanov, 2010. "Composition of Wealth, Conditioning Information, and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 16073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buss, Adrian & Uppal, Raman & Vilkov, Grigory, 2014. "Asset prices in general equilibrium with recursive utility and illiquidity induced by transactions costs," SAFE Working Paper Series 41, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Parameter estimation for a subcritical affine two factor model," Papers 1302.3451, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2012. "On parameter estimation for critical affine processes," Papers 1210.1866, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Eraker, Bjørn & Wang, Jiakou, 2015. "A non-linear dynamic model of the variance risk premium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 547-556.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovi'c & Sergio Pulido, 2016. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1605.07099, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Matyas Barczy & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimators for Heston models based on continuous time observations," Papers 1310.4783, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .