The P* model of inflation revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & James H. Stock, 1994.
"The Use of a Monetary Aggregate to Target Nominal GDP,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 7-69
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & James H. Stock, 1993. "The Use of Monetary Aggregate to Target Nominal GDP," NBER Working Papers 4304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Duca, John V., 1994.
"Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-Star model of inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-147, October.
- Zsolt Becsi & John V. Duca, 1994. "Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-star model of inflation," Working Papers 9401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1993. "Searching for a stable M2-demand equation," Research Paper 9339, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hallman, Jeffrey J & Porter, Richard D & Small, David H, 1991. "Is the Price Level Tied to the M2 Monetary Aggregate in the Long Run?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 841-58, September.
- Duca, John V., 1993. "RTC activity and the 'missing M2'," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 67-71.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:94-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.