The forecast ability of risk-neutral densities of foreign exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X & Gunther, Todd A & Tay, Anthony S, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to Financial Risk Management," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 863-883, November.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Clements, Michael P. & Smith, Jeremy, 2001. "Evaluating forecasts from SETAR models of exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 133-148, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Frederico Pechir & Takami, Marcelo Yoshio & Brandi, Vinicius Ratton, 2008. "Investigating Unusual Changes in Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 62(2), October.
- Gabriele Galati & Patrick Higgins & Owen Humpage & William Melick, 2007.
"Option prices, exchange market intervention, and the higher moment expectations channel: a user's guide,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 225-247.
- Gabriele Galati & Patrick C. Higgins & Owen F. Humpage & William R. Melick, 2006. "Option prices, exchange market intervention, and the higher moment expectations channel: a user’s guide," Working Paper 0618, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange futures ; Options (Finance) ; Economic forecasting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-05-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ETS-2005-05-23 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.