The effect of pricing on demand and revenue in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joanna Stavins & Paul Bauer, 1999. "The Effect of Pricing on Demand and Revenue in Federal Reserve ACH Payment Processing," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 27-45, September.
- Joanna Stavins & Paul W. Bauer, 1997. "The effect of pricing on demand and revenue in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Financial Services working paper 97-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Paul W & Ferrier, Gary D, 1996.
"Scale Economies, Cost Efficiencies, and Technological Change in Federal Reserve Payments Processing,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 1004-1039, November.
- Paul W. Bauer & Gary D. Ferrier, 1996. "Scale economies, cost efficiencies, and technological change in Federal Reserve payments processing," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1004-1044.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression When Some of the Regressors are Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 410-421, May.
- Kirstin E. Wells, 1996. "Are checks overused?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-12.
- Scott E. Knudson & Jack K. Walton & Florence M. Young, 1994. "Business-to-business payments and the role of financial electronic data interchange," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 269-278.
- Paul W. Bauer & Diana Hancock, 1995. "Scale economies and technological change in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 14-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve banks - Profits ; Federal Reserve banks - Costs ; Clearinghouses (Banking);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:97-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .