Business-to-business payments and the role of financial electronic data interchange
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Stavins & Paul Bauer, 1999.
"The Effect of Pricing on Demand and Revenue in Federal Reserve ACH Payment Processing,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 27-45, September.
- Joanna Stavins & Paul W. Bauer, 1997. "The effect of pricing on demand and revenue in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Financial Services working paper 97-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joanna Stavins & Paul W. Bauer, 1997. "The effect of pricing on demand and revenue in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Working Papers 97-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Adams, Robert M & Bauer, Paul W & Sickles, Robin C, 2004.
"Scale Economies, Scope Economies, and Technical Change in Federal Reserve Payment Processing,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 943-958, October.
- Robert M. Adams & Paul W. Bauer & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Scale economies, scope economies, and technical change in Federal Reserve payment processing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul W. Bauer & Diana Hancock, 1995. "Scale economies and technological change in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 14-29.
- Sharon Kozicki, 1997. "The productivity growth slowdown: diverging trends in the manufacturing and service sectors," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 31-46.
- Paul W. Bauer & Gary D. Ferrier, 1996. "Scale economies, cost efficiencies, and technological change in Federal Reserve payments," Financial Services working paper 96-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert M. Adams & Paul W. Bauer & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Scope and scale economies in Federal Reserve payment processing," Working Paper 0213, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1994:i:apr:p:269-278:n:v.80no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.