Energy price shocks and the macroeconomy: the role of consumer durables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2008. "Energy Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy: The Role of Consumer Durables," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1357-1377, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Krueger & Karsten Jeske, 2004.
"Housing and the Macroeconomy: The Role of Implicit Guarantees for Government Sponsored Enterprises,"
2004 Meeting Papers
100, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Krueger & Karsten Jeske, 2005. "Housing and the Macroeconomy: The Role of Implicit Guarantees for Government Sponsored Enterprises," 2005 Meeting Papers 242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karsten Jeske & Dirk Krueger, 2005. "Housing and the macroeconomy: the role of implicit guarantees for government-sponsored enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1995.
"Estimating Substitution Elasticities in Household Production Models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 179-193, June.
- Peter Rupert & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1994. "Estimating substitution elasticities in household production models," Staff Report 186, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hamilton, James D, 1988. "A Neoclassical Model of Unemployment and the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 593-617, June.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996.
"Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 550-577, November.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1996. "Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 5634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadenichek, Jon, 1999. "Consumer durable goods in an international real business cycle framework," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-247.
- Collard, Fabrice & Juillard, Michel, 2001.
"Accuracy of stochastic perturbation methods: The case of asset pricing models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 979-999, June.
- Collard, Fabrice & Juillard, Michel, 1999. "Accuracy of stochastic perturbuation methods: the case of asset pricing models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9922, CEPREMAP.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Sill, Keith, 2004.
"A quantitative analysis of oil-price shocks, systematic monetary policy, and economic downturns,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 781-808, May.
- Sylvain Leduc & Keith Sill, 2001. "A quantitative analysis of oil-price shocks, systematic monetary policy, and economic downturns," Working Papers 01-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hamilton, James D & Herrera, Ana Maria, 2004. "Oil Shocks and Aggregate Macroeconomic Behavior: The Role of Monetary Policy: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 265-286, April.
- Masao Ogaki & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Measuring Intertemporal Substitution: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1078-1098, October.
- Ogaki, M & Reinhart, C-M, 1995. "Measuring Intertemporal Substitution : The Role of Durable Goods," RCER Working Papers 404, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1995. "Measuring intertemporal substitution: The role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 13690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde, JesÃºs & Krueger, Dirk, 2011.
"Consumption And Saving Over The Life Cycle: How Important Are Consumer Durables?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(5), pages 725-770, November.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2004. "Consumption and Saving over the Life Cycle: How Important are Consumer Durables?," 2004 Meeting Papers 357b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2007. "Why Does Household Investment Lead Business Investment over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 141-168.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2006-09-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2006-09-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2006-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.