Report NEP-ENE-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Levy andDavid Terkla, "undated". "Massachusetts’ Clean Energy Cluster," Working Papers 4, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2006. "Energy price shocks and the macroeconomy: the role of consumer durables," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roques, F.A. & Nuttall, W.J. & Newbery, D.M., 2006. "Using Probabilistic Analysis to Value Power Generation Investments Under Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0650, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alvaro Cartea & Thomas Williams, 2006. "UK Gas Markets: the Market Price of Risk and Applications to Multiple Interruptible Supply Contracts," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0608, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Marco Corazza & A.G. Malliaris & Elisa Scalco, 2006. "Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Theory and Tests," Working Papers 137, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Paula Soruco, 2006. "Asimetrías en la Respuesta de los Precios de la Gasolina en Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 217, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Reflections on U.S. Disaster Insurance Policy for the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 12449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd M. Nesbit, 2005. "Excise Taxation and Product Quality: The Gasoline Market," Working Papers 05-11 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Reimund Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 2006. "The Political Economy of Natural Disaster Insurance: Lessons from the Failure of a Proposed Compulsory Insurance Scheme in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 620, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.